A must visit while in Legazpi City.
High light of tour:
- Daraga Church: The Lady Of The Gate Parish Is Also Known As Daraga Church. It Was Built In 1773 By The Franciscan Missionaries. This Church Is One Of The Most Prominent Churches In The Philippines Because Of Its Baroque Architectural Design That Can Be Seen In Its Façade.
- Cagsawa Ruin: The Famous Cagsawa Ruins. A Visit To Bicol Wouldn’t Be Complete Without Dropping By The Famous Cagsawa Ruins. A Grand And Lavish Church During The Spanish Era That Was Buried During The Worst Mayon Eruption On February 1, 1814. Originally, The Name Was Taken From Kagsawa (Kag –“Owner” And Sawa – “Python”) Which Suggested A Snake Charmer. Today, Only The Belfry Remains As A Mute Testimony Of Mayon’s Unpredictable Fury And Devastating Strength.
- Lignon Hill – The Hill stands at 156 meters (approximately 511 feet) and is found a few minutes away from the Legaspi Airport. Lignon Hill is a popular place to visit since one can enjoy the view of the Albay Gulf, Legaspi City, and of course Mt Mayon.
- It is always good to dedicate several hours to Lignon Hill as there are quite a few activities that can be enjoyed while there, such as a 320 meter zipline, hiking, biking, rappelling, paintball, airsoft, and biking or ATV rental to the “lava flow” (dried up gullies of lava flow at the foot of Mt Mayon).
- Japanese Tunnel: Used By the Japanese as storage during the Japanese occupation. It stretches about 1km And Has 5 Path Ways.
- Legazpi Boulevard / Sea Wall – a coastal road network extending from the city’s central business district and port area to the southern barangays, an area deemed as a new frontier of development. The boulevard is one of the most picturesque seaside roads in the Philippines, with a spectacular view of the Mayon Volcano and the Kapuntukan hill to the north. A monument to the great Spanish conquistador Miguel Lopez de Legazpi stands at the foot of the Kapuntukan Hill.
- Souvenir Shopping: A Tour Wouldn’t Be Complete Without Souvenirs And Pasalubong! Drop By The Satellite Market And Buy Handicrafts And Other Products That You Can Avail Only Here In Albay.
Option to visit the Albay park & Wild Life or the Japanese tunnel, Roving tour of Albay District of Legazpi : Bicol University, Camp Simeon Ola, Albay Cathedral, Legazpi City hall, Albay Provincial Capitol, Penaranda Park and the Albay Astrodome. Roving tour at Legazpi City Central Business Dsitrict
Back to Hotel.
Duration of tour: 5 hours
Seats capacity per van: 10 person
Starts at Php1,100 per person